2008年10月25日 星期六

Check out your future check-in

Space travel, security threats and increasing passenger numbers are forcing major changes in the way airports are designed.

My Reaction:
As the rapid development of technology, we can take chances to try many new or adventurous things in our lives. In my opinion, I think that going to the outer space is a absolutely cool thing. Although it may cost a large amount of money, if I get an opportunity, I will go traveling and see what the outer space looks like. In the future, we can board the plane or a space ship which the destination is a gigantic world or place few of us have seen or understood it before. It will be very meaning for me if I have this kind of experience.
Besides, we can have convenient and high-tech lives is attributed to the progresses and the inventions we human beings have made. Sometimes I feel amazing to see or know some incredible inventions or ideas which can lead us to our future more quickly. Had it not been for scientists ‘and other professional people’s hard works in every different fields, our lives may just like ten years before that don’t have any special thing or important
change. Therefore, maybe one day when I get to the outer space and see how magnificent the universe is, I will be grateful for the people who are dedicated in this subject and be touched by how great the achievement we have done.(224 words)

沒有留言: