2008年11月7日 星期五

Stress Takes Greater Emotional Toll On Seniors

Older adults appear to be more affected by stress than younger people, a new study suggests.

My Reaction:
As for me, stress has a great influence on every one of all ages. It really plays a vital role in our daily lives and in each different part. Without having some appropriate stress, people may get lazy and just relax themselves; what’s worse, we may get rid of our responsibilities and obligations we should have. Although stress sometimes would do harm to our health physically and mentally, it can be regarded as an opportunity of self-discipline ,emotional control ,and ,the most important, promoting our compressive strengths lest we should be defeated by our weaknesses or frustrations. Therefore, if there isn’t any stress being pressed on me, I won’t encourage myself to make progresses and will not have the motive to do everything actively.
Moreover, in the beginning, it is a little bit hard for me to be convinced of what information this article gives me, despite that I used to believe that the younger people are likely to be affected by stress. Because adults are more mature and responsible than teenagers in my traditional aspects. But through the scientific proof, I was wrong. Due to their pressure on jobs, financial situations or something, I just realize why this study could suggest and I can totally understand the phenomenon of this article

沒有留言: